After researching on different organizations, the students developed a sense of connection with the elderly people. The students see the urge to help some elderly in HK. They think it is affecting their life so they cannot make a living under this pandamic, and so more problem will be arised.
How was the virus spread in the wet markets?
The students think that the elderlies do need our help from the new generation - technology!
- It was brought into the market via the saliva of an infected customer,
- It could have been spread by stall owners who gather for afternoon food and beer on the third floor of the Hung Hom market
- It could have been carried by rats and cats that can transfer it between surfaces while wandering in search of food.
We would like to decrease the probability of the elderlies to get sick
- Order seafood online so you avoid crowded areas and public transport
- Send young people to do the shopping because the consequences of contracting Covid-19 are worse for the elderlies
According to SCMP (March, 2022) official statistics showed that the number of elderly in HK has increased to 20% in 2021. These elderly need to find a living. We targeted on the elderly that are working in the wet market which under the pandemic will be not much people buy food from them so they are losing a lot of money.
We would like to help them earn money in setting up an app like online purchase wet market food and help the misemploy delivery men/ retired women.
- Set up the logistic flow (1 month)and sell the thought/idea out to well established company
- Set up a app for these people so the buyers can purchase from the app
- Set up a deliver team to deliver the purchase food to the buyer
- Help the elderly to earn money and not to be influenced under this panademic
- Create profile on Youtube & FB to promote for target audience
- To persuade the elderlies to join our campaign
- It is not easy for them to trust our kids because their generation will think that they will take care of us better so it is not easy for them to put their faith on us, so we need to visit them several times to talk and try to talk them out of it.
- We need financial support!
To purchase the raw materials we need to make our handcraft to raise awareness of the issue and we are going to sell in Handcraft Market.
- Media Promotion
To help us promote our Handcraft Market. Please teach us to make promotion posters and videos.
6A CHENG Tsz Ying
6A HUI Ka Yan
6A LO Tsz Ying
6A Ngai Tsz Kit
6A PUN Tin Yu Samuel
6A WOO Tsin Shui
6B CHAN Yat Fu Jayden
6B LAU Saunak
6B NG Lok Tung
6B TSE Ming Hin
6B LAW Man Him
6C CHOI Jing Kai
6C IP Cheuk Laam
6C WANG Yaqi