Inspiration came from
Animals are our best friends. They should deserve our love and care. However, we heard some news about animals abused or some pets were abandoned by their owners. We want to teach people how to love their pets and we want to introduce “ Share a Pet” to the others.
What social problems do you solve?
We want to try our best to educate others not to hurt the animals and their pets. Some people claimed that they did not have enough time and space for having pets at home. " Share a Pet " can partly solve the problem.
How do we start from 0 to 1
- Learn how to take care of hamsters and turtles (food, rest time, hygiene)
- Understand the pets' needs (playful , rest in the morning, feeling si
- Understand the pros and cons of 'Share a Pet'
- Write a dairy about "Me and my pet" and publish a book
- Start a Youtube channel, teach people how to take care of hamesters and turtles)
The challenge we encountered
We need some experts to teach us ...
- how to take care of hamsters and turtles (Pet shop Owners? / Vets)
- Publisher (sponsor the printouts of out book)
- Youtuber (to start a youtube channel)
who are we
We are a group of students in VNSAA St.Hilary's School. Our Team name is "Sharing is Caring, Pet Pet Master"
Lai Yat Hei Lincoln
Tong Chun Hei (Quintin)
Lai Chung Tin Otis
Lau Hei Yin (Shawn)
Chan Hei Ching Sarina
Chan Tsz Yuet Chole
Tai Chun Hei Alvin
Lam Ka Wai Hayley
Lee Shun Lam (Trevor)
Wong Chi Kin (Bosco)