Our story begins.........
However, a lot of Homeless Animal Shelters are overwhelmed. They now lacking financial support and not enough spaces for homeless animals to live.
We want to film a Homeless Animal Documentary to let people aware of the current situation and raise money for homeless animal shelters
We also want animal trainers to help train the homeless animals to become therapy animals. So that increases the chance of homeless animals being adopted.
- Reflect the current situation of homeless animals in Hong Kong
- The struggles and challenges that animal shelters facing under COVID-19
- Stop people abundant their pet
Originally we want to film a documentary, now we changed our idea to making photo collages promotion. In order to spread the message, 'Every animal should have a home'
We are now collecting happy photos of pets with their owners. Later on, we will use some photos collage website and photoshop to create the artworks.
1. We want to help homeless animals but our knowledge of homeless animals is minimal
2. Originally we want to make a documentary because of the COVID-19 Situation we cannot go out to film the documentary. That is why we change our project into a photo collage artwork campaign.
Materials: A lot of happy photos of Pets with their Owners, Photoshop software, Canva.com
Human Resources: Photoshop experts
Invitation Letter to Animals Shelters by Bob Tam
Letter for SAA by Candy Yuen
Letter for the KOLs by Jade Lau
AOG St. Hilary's College (Primary Section)
We are all Grade4 students from G4F and Our teacher is Miss Natalie